Salento on bike self guided: 1 night in Matino
Peace and freedom between the alleys and the streets of village in the south Italy, Apulia. Breathing the mediterranean wind , cycling along our themed routes, in the hinterland and the ionic coast. These routes are designed for our guests in collaboration with SAC(environmental and cultural system developed in Salento), so they are safe and customizable.
WHERE: Puglia-Salento-Matino(Lecce)- street G.B Del Tufo,38
BIKE ROUTES :For our guests, a lot of theme routes, for testing themself or just for keep in touch with nature and history of Salento, for all levels, for adults, children and family.
WHEN: Here in south Apulia you could cycling from February to November ;August is not recommended because it is too much hot.
HOW ARRIVE: Car:coming from the A14 highway, take the exit Bari Nord and continue the freeway Brindisi-Lecce. To arrive in our Locanda you just proceed to Gallipoli and then for Matino. You could park your car in S.Giorgio square, behind our Locanda. Train: FrecciaBianca and Intercity notte arrive in Lecce. To arrive in our Locanda in Matino, you shold take a shuttle bus or another SudEst Railways train. Plane:You arrive at Brindisi Airport and then take a shuttle to Lecce (about 50km).
We could manage for you all transports to arrive in our Locanda.
ACCOMODATION AND LUNCH/DINNER: “A Locanda Tù Marchese” is an historical building with rooms and family typical restaurant in Matino (Lecce), south Apulia. In our Corte you will trust our buffet breakfast; in the hypogeum and on terrace we have our restaurant and during the week we have different kind of workshops, like pasta, and pizzica dance. All our rooms (double, triple and family) have air condition, bathroom, tv, fridge, towel set, and wifi. We have bike room and laundry.
Depandance on the hill on S.Ermete hill, there are double, triple and family rooms with air condition, bathroom, tv, fridge, towel set, garage for bike and parking.
- 1 night
- sweet and salt buffet breakfast homemade
- our guide‘s suggestion to plan your excursions
- maps, tracks and gpx dates
- our free mountainbike
- welcome drink
- daily lunch package for trip
- bike room
- coffee and cake in the afternoon
- entry into the whirlpool pool
- visit hypogeum
- workshops( homemade pasta, pizzica dance…) in Locanda
- dinner in Locanda
- guided cycle tour € 50.00 per day (free for groups of minimum 8 people)
- Bicycle rental and insurance
- transfert airport, train station, or other transfers (free for groups of minimum 8 people)
- tastings of typical products of local companies (free for groups of at least 8 people)
- Lunch at local inns and trattorias
- pizzica pizzica pizzas and typical homemade pasta (free for groups of minimum 8 people)
- plus price for double use single room
PRICE per person per day in a double room € 85.00
PRICE per person per day in quadruple / triple room (5% discount) € 80.75
PRICE per person per day for groups of 8 and more people (20% discount) € 64.00
Very special discounts for groups and for long stay