There’s no one more suited than a local grandmother to teach you all the secrets to properly prepare typical salentinian dishes. Be ready to take notes on all her tricks and tips, our dear Nonna Tetta has more than 50 years of cooking experience.
You will immerse yourselves into a fun educational journey that will end with a special dinner, based on typical specialties from the salentinian tradition.
“A Locanda Tù Marchese” and all the staff await you with Nonna Tetta to LEARN HOW TO MAKE ORECCHIETTE by our 0km trattoria, in order to learn everything you wanted to know about the craft of preparing orecchiette: from the dough made with semola flour and warm water to the secrets to turn a shapeless piece of dough into the famous orecchiette.
Things to know
- Opening time from 18:00 to 23:00, at “A Locanda Tù Marchese”, Via Del Tufo 38, Matino
- Price (all-inclusive dinner + cooking class + musical evening) 40,00€
- Reservation you can directly book at the best price by contacting us or by Airbnb experience.
- Nutritional preferences We can satisfy any type of the listed nutritional preferences on request.It is necessary to inform the staff before the experience if you’d like to enjoy this service: pescatarian, dairy-free, vegan, vegetarian, egg-free.
- Cancellation policy it is possible to cancel the reservation and obtain the full refund within 1 hour after the reservation.