Come contattarci per le Camere della dimora storica, le esperienze e la trattoria?
To book directly in an easy and safe way, at the BEST PRICE, always saving money
A Locanda tù Marchese is located in MATINO
Matino is a town in the Salento hinterland central to the Ionian and Adriatic coasts
Why should I sleep in Matino?
It is a central and strategic point in Salento
How to get to and from A Locanda tù Marchese?
A Locanda Tù Marchese is located in the historic centre of Matino in via Del Tufo n ° 38:
- Parking: 100 meters away, in S. Giorgio Square, there are free and safe parking spots, a few steps from the municipal police, Town Hall and Pro Loco headquarters
- Market, banks, tobacconists, bars, pastry shops and shops: walking a few meters from the Locanda you are immediately in the town centre, where you will find all the necessary services including ATMs and weekly food markets and more.
- Closest beach: the closest beach to Matino is Baia Verde or Punta della Suina (about 13 km). You can reach it by car, train or bus with the Salentoinbus line https://www.torrevado.info/salento/salento-in-bus.asp . At the Locanda we will provide you with all the necessary information with the timetables of the related vehicles and special conventions with local taxis and private shuttles.
- Train and bus station: about 600 meters from the Locanda you will find the Matino train station, with bus stops next to it.
- Bari and Brindisi airport: Bari airport is 222 km away; Brindisi airport is 101 km away. In the Locanda you can get assistance for taxis, shuttles, buses and trains to reach them.
Salento and the province of Lecce, how to reach us and get around?
- Plane: the best way to get to Puglia is by plane, at Bari-Karol Wojtyla International Airport or at Brindisi-Papola Casale Airport (Salento Airport). You can then reach the Locanda by train, taxi, bus or by hiring a car on site.
- Train: by train it is possible to reach both the central station of Lecce, and then it is possible to take the Littorina train, the bus or rent a car to reach our Locanda.
- Bus: A great alternative to the plane or train could be the bus, although it can be more tiring and long as a journey. Most of the buses (Flixbus, Marozzi, etc…) stop in Piazza Carmelo Bene in Lecce. To reach “A Locanda Tu Marchese” you can then take the Littorina train, another bus or rent a car on site.
- Car: arriving in Puglia by car could be tiring; Puglia is the easternmost region of Italy. With its more than 400 kilometres in length, with 2 seas that surround it for the most part, it extends towards the Greek and Slavic coasts. Certainly, once you arrive in Puglia, getting around by car during your holiday could be more comfortable and pleasant than other transportation means.
Based on the territorial conformation of Salento, to move independently and be able to visit both the Ionian and Adriatic coasts in total autonomy, we recommend that you rent a car. Traveling by bus or train to get around the various historic centres could be inconvenient especially in the summer, while the taxi routes could be expensive. Puglia and in particular Salento is a land full of small villages and beaches to discover, often distant from each other, so being able to move by car would allow you to discover it gradually and almost completely.